FEBRUARY 2ND, 2018
Join us at the Couples Conference where you will enjoy time with your spouse/fiance, find fresh inspiration for your life together, and connect with a community of couples to walk alongside as you grow your marriage. Whether you are newly engaged or have been married for years, this conference is designed to help you uncover the purpose, passion, and fulfillment God has planned for your marriage. We will cover topics like: How to develop intimate communication. Principles for creating intimacy with busy schedules. How to reinforce the covenant within your marriage.
Guest Speakers are Sean and Lanette Reed.
Sean & Lanette Reed founded Not Just Roommates to help couples with interactive, fun and transparent teachings through couples coaching adventures. After being married for 18 years with three teenagers the Reed’s have lots of wisdom to share.
They both have 13 years of pastoral experience at Crossroads Church in Fort Worth Texas. Counseling hundreds of couples throughout the years and teaching thousands of couples through marriage workshops, they bring lots of relevant experience and teachings that’ll be beneficial to couples. They’ve taught Marriage Intensives for Marriage Today, hosted Multiple Marriage Seminars and Conferences, and taught at Marriage Today’s XO17 Conference.
Registration 6:00pm, Doors Open 6:30, Main Session 7pm, After party Experience 9pm
6:00pm – Registration
6:30pm – Doors Open
7:00pm – Main Session
9:00pm – After Party Experience
Tickets are 1 per couple.
Will childcare be provided?
- Childcare will not be provided at the church during the event.
What should I bring?
- We encourage you to bring a Bible, a notebook, and a pen.
Will there be any extra fees, or does my registration fee cover everything like meals and snacks?
- All meals and snacks are included in your registration fee, so you will not need to purchase any meals. However, if you have food allergies or specific dietary needs, we encourage you to bring supplemental snacks.
Do I have to register now, or can I do it at the door?
- The Couple’s Conference will probably reach capacity before the event. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to register early as we may not be able to offer same day registration.
Should I come to the conference if I haven’t joined the church?
- Absolutely! Church membership is not required to attend the Couple’s Conference. We invite anyone wanting to focus and enjoy their marriage to come to the event!
May I invite couples who do not attend TurningPoint or go to church at all to the conference?
- Please do! The Couple’s Conference is designed for the couples of TurningPoint and the couples in their lives (friends, family, co-workers and neighbors).
What is the typical age range of the couples that attend the Couple’s Conference?
- Engaged or married couples of all ages are welcome. We design the conference to be applicable and enjoyable for couples in their 20’s to their 90’s.
Where is the Couple’s Conference located?
- At TurningPoint Church 133 Trade Street Lexington, KY 40511
Will meals be served during this conference, or do I need to provide my own?
- We will have a food and dessert served at the After Party Experience. If you have food allergies or specific dietary needs, we encourage you to bring supplemental snacks.
Are scholarships available to cover a portion of the registration fee?
- To request a scholarship application for the conference, please email email@example.com. Partial scholarships are granted on a case-by-case basis.
Are there refunds available if I am unable to attend?
- Thank you for understanding that all registrations are transferrable but non-refundable. Transfers are the responsibility of the two parties involved, and TurningPoint does not arrange payment for transferred registrations or the exchange of tickets.